SWITechnology is expanding its team in Belgrade and we are looking for Senior Hardware Engineer: working remotely or from office, flexible work hours, competitive compensation package, full-time employment.
Position Senior Hardware Engineer
Location Remote or office (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary Agile team (design, mechanics, software).
- Developing product requirements and technical solution.
- Selecting electronic components for a design, maintaining components database and library.
- Designing digital and analog electronic circuits.
- Simulating analog circuits.
- PCB design, high-speed and EMC considerations.
- Working with industrial designer and mechanical engineer to integrate electronics into final product.
- Prototyping, design verification.
- Product certification with external laboratory.
- Technical support for issues related to electronics.
- Presenting technical solution or research to the team.
- Keeping track of the industry news on a daily basis.
- Learning and advancing knowledge in specific areas of interest.
All of the following requirements must be satisfied.
- The candidate must be capable of working both independently and in a team environment and demonstrate the ability to plan, execute and take ownership of assigned projects.
- English language knowledge both written and spoken is mandatory.
If you satisfy anywhere between 60% to 80 % of these requirements at intermediate or advanced level you should apply for this job. Requirements that you don’t satisfy are simply learning opportunities since you’ll be doing this on a daily basis.
- Proficiency in Altium Designer, schematic capture and PCB design.
- Experience building and/or using Altium database libraries.
- Advanced use of Digital Storage Oscilloscope.
- Broad awareness of all the main chip manufacturers and their portfolios.
- Navigating Digikey and Mouser websites with ease.
- Being able to make design decisions fast (trade-offs), even when faced with multiple choices.
- Experience simulating analog circuits, e.g. using LTSpice.
- Knowledge of various interfaces: USART, SPI, I2C, RS-485, USB, Ethernet.
- Knowledge of both linear and switch mode power supplies.
- Knowledge of MCU based digital designs.
- Knowledge of battery powered designs, low power considerations, Lithium based batteries.
- Experience with STM32 ARM microcontrollers.
- Ability to manually solder SMD components (for tweaking prototypes).
Considered a plus
These are not requirements but will be considered a plus.
- Related degree from an accredited university or college, e.g. Electrical Engineering, especially Electronics or Computer Science and Information Technology departments.
- Working knowledge of Git Version Control System.
- Working knowledge of GitLab.com issue tracking and Continuous Integration service.
- Experience working with Agile team.
- Experience designing electronics for embedded Linux systems.
- Portfolio of simulations, schematics, and PCB’s developed for commercial products.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Full-time job.
- Work from home or office.
- Flexible work hours.
- Very interesting projects in a high-tech industry.
- Opportunity to make a personal contribution.
- Motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment.
- Professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation.
We are international company offering many opportunities for professional growth. Our company was built around extraordinary individuals, which is why we value our people, their ideas, commitment and needs. For almost 20 years we design, develop, market and sell our own products for professional and industrial markets.
How to apply?
- In order to be considered for this position, you need to submit your resume in English to email@example.com.
- We ask all candidates to name their applications by name and surname.
- Additional documentation is welcome, but is not mandatory and does not have to be in English.
- Candidates might be contacted before deadline expires.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.