SWITechnology is looking for Hardware Engineering Trainee: working remotely or from office, flexible work hours, dedicated mentor, targeted compensation, possible full-time employment depending on accomplishments.
Position Hardware Engineering Trainee
Location Remote or office (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary Agile team (design, mechanics, software).
- Developing product requirements and technical solution.
- Selecting electronic components for a design, maintaining components database and library.
- Designing digital and analog electronic circuits.
- Simulating analog circuits.
- PCB design, high-speed and EMC considerations.
- Working with industrial designer and mechanical engineer to integrate electronics into final product.
- Prototyping, design verification.
- Product certification with external laboratory.
- Technical support for issues related to electronics.
- Presenting technical solution or research to the team.
- Keeping track of the industry news on a daily basis.
- Learning and advancing knowledge in specific areas of interest.
All of the following requirements must be satisfied.
- Related degree from an accredited university or college, e.g. Electrical Engineering, especially Electronics or Computer Science and Information Technology departments.
- The candidate must be capable of working both independently and in a team environment and demonstrate the ability to plan, execute and take ownership of assigned projects.
- English language knowledge both written and spoken is mandatory.
Considered a plus
These are not requirements but will be considered a plus.
- Using Altium Designer, schematic capture and PCB design.
- Experimenting with Arduino, Raspberry Pi or similar platform.
- Using Digital Storage Oscilloscope.
- Knowledge of interfaces such as UART, I2C and/or SPI.
- Analog circuit simulation using LTSpice.
- Work from home or office.
- Flexible work hours.
- Dedicated mentor.
- Targeted compensation.
- Possibility of full-time employment.
We are international company offering many opportunities for professional growth. Our company was built around extraordinary individuals, which is why we value our people, their ideas, commitment and needs. For almost 20 years we design, develop, market and sell our own products for professional and industrial markets.
How to apply?
- In order to be considered for this position, you need to submit your resume in English to email@example.com.
- We ask all candidates to name their applications by name and surname.
- Additional documentation is welcome, but is not mandatory and does not have to be in English.
- Candidates might be contacted before deadline expires.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.