SWITechnology is establishing new branch office in Svilajnac and we are looking for Electronics Technician to join our team.
Position Electronics Technician
Location Svilajnac, Serbia
- Electrical Engineering high school graduate
- Experienced in:
- working with oscilloscope and digital multi-meter
- electronic board diagnostics & repair
- flashing firmware
- English language is a must
- Able to travel internationally
- Driver’s license
- Quality Assurance and Technical Support for our manufacturing partner.
- Testing assembled PCB’s using oscilloscope, digital multi-meter and other measurement tools.
- Diagnosing problems with electronic circuits.
- Flashing firmware.
- Assembling electronic devices.
- Working closely with Research & Development engineers.
We are international company offering many opportunities for professional growth. Our company was built around extraordinary individuals, which is why we value our people, their ideas, commitment and needs. For almost 20 years we design, develop, market and sell our own products for professional and industrial markets.
How To Apply?
- In order to be considered for this position, you need to submit your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We ask all candidates to name their applications by name and surname.
- Additional documentation is welcome, but is not mandatory and does not have to be in English.
- Candidates might be contacted before deadline expires.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.