SWITechnology is expanding its team in Belgrade and we are looking for Junior Hardware Engineer who will be part of international team (Switzerland/USA).
- 6 months of paid training
- possible full-time employment after training
- interesting projects
- senior engineers to learn from
- not just hardware, software too
- hands-on experience with equipment and tools
- international environment
- flexible working hours
- Altium Designer, advanced use, always latest and greatest version.
- Version control, issue tracking, Agile project planning, collaboration, and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Database and version-controlled component library, distributed.
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary team: industrial design, mechanical engineering and software.
- Embedded platform and components selection. CPU and MCU-based designs. Components and their key characteristics.
- Design of both digital and analog electronic circuits. Analog circuit simulation. Linear and Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS).
- Interfaces & peripherals: UART, I2C, SPI, GPIO, PWM, RS-232, RS-485, LIN, USB, Ethernet, DALI.
- Protocols: DMX, RDM, Art-Net, sACN, DALI, proprietary.
- PCB design, multi-layer, high-speed, rigid or flexible. Collaborating with mechanical engineering.
- Communicating with and supporting external partners: PCB manufacturer, SMT assembly partner, product certification lab, industrial-scale product manufacturer.
- Building mock-ups, prototyping, verifying design.
- Basic embedded software programming (C/C++), board bring-up, rapid prototyping (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, various development boards). Basic scripting (Python) for quick functional tests or building command-line utilities.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical Engineering.
- English language knowledge both written and spoken is mandatory.
- You are passionate about electronics and hardware design. For you it’s not just your career, it’s hobby too.
- You have patience. You understand that good things take time and that career is a 40 years marathon, not a 1 year sprint.
- You pay attention to details and take responsibility for the work done.
- You make no assumptions, you calculate it instead (it’s also known as “engineering”).
- You take pride in your work and want to improve your knowledge and skills endlessly.
- You want to design cool electronic devices that sell across 5 continents.
- You don’t mind hard work, pressure, and tight deadlines.
- Flexible work hours, beginning of each work day at any time between 8h and 9h
- Opportunity to make a personal contribution and huge impact
- Motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
- Professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
For more than 20 years we design, develop, market and sell our own products for professional and industrial markets. We are small company (or big family) built around extraordinary individuals, which is why we value our people, their ideas, commitment and needs. Disney and Marvel are some of our many clients.
How to apply?
- In order to be considered for this position, you need to submit your resume in English.
- We ask all candidates to name their applications by name and surname.
- Additional documentation is welcome, but is not mandatory and does not have to be in English.
- Candidates might be contacted before deadline expires.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your application to email@example.com