HEADOFFICE – BELGRADE, SERBIA
SWITechnology d.o.o. is expanding its team in Belgrade and we are looking for Mechanical Engineer who will be part of international team for development of new and improvement of existing enclosures for electronic devices. This includes defining requirements, generating concepts, preparing detailed designs and associated drawings/specifications as well as coordinating prototyping, testing and providing support for manufacturing. This requires a full knowledge of conventional aspects of mechanical engineering design as well as good judgment on the details of work, in making selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives and in making propositions about project.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team (electronics, software, etc.) from design conception through prototyping to manufacturing of enclosures and other mechanical components for electronic devices.
- Designs metal castings, sheet metal, stampings, plastic injection moldings, elastomeric gaskets, extruded aluminum profiles, etc.
- Creates documentation needed to support the suppliers and manufacturing sites to produce the designs for both prototypes and mass production.
- Interfaces with vendors on a regular basis to resolve issues. New vendor selection and qualification for materials and processes.
- Modifies and maintains existing 2D drawings and 3D models.
- Prototypes mechanical components and assemblies to support testing and manufacturing of electronic devices.
- International travel required.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university or college.
- Relevant work experience is preferred but not required.
- English language knowledge both written and spoken is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of engineering materials (metals, plastics, gaskets, epoxies, etc.).
- Working knowledge of high-volume production fabrication methods used in high-tech electronic products including plastics injection mold tooling, die-casting, metal sheet processing, etc.
- Proficient with CAD tools, preferably Autodesk Inventor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – primarily Word and Excel.
- The candidate must be capable of working both independently and in a team environment and demonstrate the ability to plan, execute and take ownership of assigned projects.
- full time employment
- international environment
- professional development and training
- flexible working hours
- Application needs to be sent in English language.
- Candidates might be contacted before deadline expires.
- We ask all candidates to name their applications by name and surname.
Deadline for applications is 12. 3. 2020.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org